Level 2 award in Risk Assessment
This qualification is designed to be an introduction to the principles of Risk Assessment.
It covers why risk assessments are necessary, the legal requirements relating to risk assessments and simple processes for carrying out a risk assessment.
It is suitable for learners working in any environment who need to be more risk aware by raising their knowledge of risk in the workplace and basic things they can do to control it.
- What is a Risk?
- What is a Hazard?
- The difference between a near miss and an accident
- Understand why risk assessments are necessary for maintaining and improving standards of health and safety at work
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
- The 5 steps to risk assessments
- How to complete a risk assessment
Maximum course size 20
Multiple-choice question paper
A Level 2 award in Risk Assessment
Prices – Please give us a call on 0151 207 0081 for up to date prices and group discount information.