Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
Emergency First Aid at Work Course
The Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) programme is a one day course and is ideal for smaller organisations that present few health and safety risks.
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- understand the role of the first aider including reference to;
- the importance of preventing cross infection;
- the need for recording accidents and actions;
- use of available equipment;
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizures);
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
The course also includes training in the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Upon completion successful candidates will be qualified as an Emergency First Aider at Work and will receive a Level 3 award in EFAW. The certificate is valid for 3 years and is validated through an OfQual approved awarding body.
The HSE highly recommends that annual refresher courses be attended between re-qualification periods.
Price – Please give us a call on 0151 207 0081 for our up to date prices and group discount information.
Next Emergency First Aid at Work Course in Liverpool…
- March 16 @ 09:30 - 16:30