Student First Aid Programme
The Student First Aid Programme is very flexible and can be run as a full one day course or broken down into smaller training sessions spread over a number of days/weeks. A minimum of two hours training is recommended.
- EFR Primary & Secondary Care course (6 hours)
- EFR Primary Care course (4 hours)
- EFR Secondary Care course (2 hours)
- Resuscitation (2 hours)
- Minor Injuries and Illnesses (2 hours)
- Serious Injuries and Illnessess (2 hours)
The Primary and Secondary care courses can be certified as a full course or as individual courses. However to gain an Emergency First Response first aid qualification all three (2 hour) sessions must be attended.
To find out more, please give us a call 0151 207 0081.