Paula has over 23 years experience working in the Heavy Engineering Industry where she was responsible for the successful design, implementation and monitoring of the health & safety, environmental and Quality Assurance management systems.
After qualifying as a EFR First Aid Instructor in 2005 she instructed First Aid courses for a local Dive School in Liverpool and associated business in Manchester.
Paula has a passion for teaching first aid and believes everyone should have training in basic first aid, as such she decided to start her own first aid training business and founded LifeSaver Training in 2009.
Paula continues to broaden her knowledge in attending first aid and H&S seminars long with First Aid and Health & Safety training courses.
In 2012 Paula in response to customer demand expanded the courses provided by LifeSaver Training to include Health & Safety and food safety Courses.
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Anaphylaxis-AllergyWise Families, Carers and Individuals training
- Anaphylaxis for health care professionals
- Manual Handling
- Emergency First Response Primary & Secondary Care
- Paediatric First Aid
- Health & Safety Level 3 (merit)
- NVQ Business Managment
- Fire Safety
- Risk Assessment
- CPR & AED
- Supervising Food Safety Level 3
- PTLLS- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector with unit ‘Principles and Practice of Assessment’
- EFR Primary and Secondary care Instructor
- EFR Care for Children Instructor
- EFR Oxygen Administration Instructor
- EFR Automatic External Defibrillation Instructor
- EFR Manual Handling Instructor
- EFR HSE First Aid at Work Instructor/Assessor
- EFR Instructor Trainer
- EFR HSE First Aid at Work Instructor Trainer & Assessor
- Highfield (HABC) approved Instructor and Assessor in First Aid
- Highfield (HABC) approved Instructor in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- AoFA Qualifications approved course provider
- Emergency First Response (EFR) course provider
- Dementia Friends Champion
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Dive Master
- Diver Medic Technician