John is a highly qualified and experienced Remote Site Medic in the offshore oil industry, having operated world-wide from Azerbaijan to Algeria. Prior to his oil industry career, John served with the Royal Marines and Rhodesian Security Forces. He is a qualified military, commercial and sport diver.
- Registered Emergency Medical Technician (Paramedic)
- HSE Offshore/Remote Site Medic
- Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care Instructor
- EFR Care for Children Instructor
- EFR HSE First Aid at Work Instructor/Assessor
- Registered Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care)
- Fellow Licentiate Member of the Institute of Internal Verifiers & Assessors.
- NVQ/SVQ Assessor & Internal Verifier
- Highfield (HABC) approved Instructor and Assessor for First Aid
- Highfield (HABC) approved Instructor in Food Safety in Catering
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Master Scuba Diver