Gerri became interested in First Aid after passing her PADI Rescue course in 2006. The course provided her with a great insight into Diving Emergencies and their possible outcomes. She extended this interest to the workplace and has now become a First Aid at Work Instructor.
Gerri currently works for a global manufacturing company and her role mainly encompasses Internet Infrastructure. She also takes an avid interest in Web Design. The LifeSaver Training website is brought to you by Gerri.
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- EFR Primary and Secondary care Instructor
- EFR Care for Children Instructor
- EFR Oxygen Administration Instructor
- EFR Automatic External Defibrillation Instructor
- EFR HSE First Aid at Work Instructor/Assessor
- PADI Dive Master