LifeSaver Training Accredited Courses
LifeSaver Training offers a wide range of educational courses, suitable for individuals and business. We strive to provide clients with the highest quality training available.
LifeSaver Training is fully compliant with the latest Resuscitation Council UK regulations.
All our courses are designed to be enjoyable, informative and interactive.
LifeSaver Training is a Highfield approved training centre, we also offer a range of Emergency First Response courses. Click on the facility logo’s to find out more.
LifeSaver Training is an approved Highfield Qualifications training centre. Highfield Qualifications is authorised by the Regulatory Authorities (Ofqual, Welsh Government, CCEA and SQA) to award accredited Food Safety, Health and Safety, HACCP, First Aid, Licensing, Security (SIA), Fire Safety and Teaching qualifications in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
LifeSaver Training is registered to provide the following Highfield Qualifications approved training programs;
- Level 3 First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work Requalification (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support & Safe use of an AED (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RCF)
- Level 3 award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
- Level 1 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (Refresher)
LifeSaver Training – Hightfield Qualifications approved centre no. 12358
Emergency First Response
The Emergency First Response Primary Care, Secondary Care and Care for Children courses are designed to enable individuals to learn first aid in a stress free and enjoyable manner. At LifeSaver Training we strongly believe in this ethos.
Emergency First Response training is based on recommendations by ILCOR, so candidates learn the same skills as used by nurses, paramedics and medical professionals – rescue skills learned on our courses are just as effective as those used by the professionals.
Emergency First Response training is recognised by the following UK bodies;
- Health and Safety Executive (Great Britain) and ( Northern Ireland) for the purposes of first aid in the workplace
- British Canoe Union (BCU)
- Scouts Association U.K.
- SkillsActive – United Kingdom
- The Professional Association of Diving Instructors
Please feel free to use the menu links to view the courses we provide. Should further information be required we can be reached on telephone numbers: Office: 0151 207 0081 or Mobile: 07971 193663. Alternatively you may wish to send us an email or use our contact form.